CAE Cambridge | 8 Steps To Passing C1 Advanced
The first thing I want to say is CONGRATULATIONS!
If you want to know what to do from now until exam day to prepare in the best way, watch this video...
There are 8 steps to passing the CAE, if you've followed this course until now, you've already completed the first 2!
1. Memorise the format of the exam.
2. Learn a technique to pass every part of the exam.
3. Practise using this technique over and over and over again.
4. Complete a sample practice test in exam conditions. Are you averaging 60% +? Do you feel ready to take the exam?
5. Focus on your weakest exam parts.
6. Book your exam.
7. Confirm your exam details.
8. Plan your exam day to make it as stress free as possible.
I will constantly be updating this CAE Cambridge course, so make sure you come back to these pages regularly!
Also, write me a comment below and tell me what you thought of the course. Alternatively, you can send me a 42 second video telling my your thoughts 😉 I'd love to hear your feedback and I'd like to improve the course for future students.