CAE Speaking Part 3
Part 3 of the CAE Speaking paper can be difficult as you cannot predict who your partner will be. I will show you a technique to follow and I will also prepare you for different types of speaking partners. Are you ready to pass the CAE Speaking part 3? Watch my video below...
CAE Speaking Part 3 Practice Example 1
Below is a recording I made from a lesson with CAE student Alex.
We do a CAE speaking part 3 practice example and I write useful comments on the screen at the same time.
C1 Advanced Speaking Part 3 Practice Example 2
If you enjoyed the last video, you'll probably enjoy the next video even more!
The next video is longer and goes into more detail.
Remember to have a pen and paper ready to make notes on. You could even write your notes on this document.
You can skip my introduction by going to 01:14.
- Make a part 3 spider diagram.
- Create a decision making question.
- Find someone to complete the task with.
- Film your discussion of the spider diagram and the decision making question.
- Send your video and your exercise to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully I'll have time to watch your video and give you feedback. YIPEE 🙂